What if I need to leave my child with someone else?

Posted by:

You may need to do the Parent Affidavit.  The parent affidavit is used in cases when the parent is going to be deployed, incarcerated or hospitalized for a period of time.  The Parent Affidavit allows the caretaker to make educational decision for the child in the parents absence.