3). What if the lease or utilities are not in my name?

A signed and notarized affidavit is required if you are living in the household with someone and one or both proofs of residence, i.e. property tax record, utility bill, are not in your name.  A picture ID must be presented identifying the person you are living with. Both parties ID must display same address.   You may acquire this form from the Board of Education Central Services or the attending school may have them (please call school for verification due to notaries not located at all schools).  The school may refer to this form as a "doubling up" form.