Commitment: If I sign my child(ren) up and they cannot get their class, can I switch to Plan B?

Posted by:

When parents/families/students make a commitment to Craven LIVE it is for a semester or for the school year. However, if a high school student is not able to get a course they need for graduation, which was on their previous schedule, we will enable them to change to Plan B before school begins. We will search for other options like the North Carolina Virtual Public School (NCVPS) before we say a student will not have access to a pre-registered course.