Are You Interested In Volunteering At Tucker Creek Middle School?
Opportunities to volunteer include, but are not limited to:
- Media Center/Learning Commons Assistant (8:00 am- 4:00 pm Daily)
- MakerSpace Supervisor (7:45-8:30 and 3:30-4:30 Daily)*This may increase as interest grows.
- Lunchroom Supervision (10:40-12:40 every Friday)*This may increase to additional days if volunteer support is available.
- Team/Classroom Asssistant- (All Day, Any Day) Help Classroom Teachers with labs, cooperative activities, and more.
- Test Proctor- During State EOG and NCFE Testing Window.
- Field Trip Chaperone- (As Needed)
- Club/Activity Supervision and Direction- Times Vary, but typically these are after school hours.
- Dance, Mighty Mustang, Special Event Chaperone/Concessions.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Tucker Creek Middle School, please complete the information requested HERE.