Havelock High School’s Hall of Fame was established in 2022. The beautiful Hall of Fame is displayed in the main hallway as you enter the school. Inductees are displayed in one of three areas: Distinguished Alumni, Distinguished Service, and Athletics.
Candidates for induction into the Hall of Fame must satisfy the qualifications in one of the following categories: (nominees may be living or deceased).
- Distinguished Alumni: Any HHS graduate who has distinguished themselves in an exceptional manner that reflects positively on Havelock High School and/or the community of Havelock is eligible for nomination. Must be out of school for at least (10) years.
- Distinguished Service: Any former teacher, administrator, school board member, community member or a friend of Havelock HS School that has provided exceptionally meritorious services. Must out of school for at least (10) years.
- BUSINESS: The candidate must have made significant contributions in the business world (i.e. leadership positions, honors, and/or recognition.)
- FINE ARTS: The candidate must have excelled and/or contributed to the fine arts (theatre, music, band, visual arts, etc.)
- Athletics: A Havelock HS graduate who performed with excellence in a high school level sport. Must be a graduate and out of school for at least (10) years.
- ATHLETE: If an athlete, the candidate must be a Havelock High School graduate and out of high school for at least ten (10) years. Recognition at the state, county, and region levels will be considered in addition to any post high school accomplishments.