High School Transcript Request - Current Students

    Directions for students who have graduated:

    In order to receive a copy of your high school transcript, please follow these instructions:

    1. Print and complete the Academic Transcript Request Form.
    Return it to Craven Early College in person, by mail, or via fax.
    Craven Early College
    800 College Court
    New Bern, NC 28562
    Fax: 252.637.4459

    2. Pay $2.00 per transcript.
    You can make your payment in person or mail it to CEC with your form.
    Please note that we cannot begin processing transcript requests until
    we have received your payment.
    You can pay with cash, check, or money order. Make checks payable to
    Craven Early College High School. We are unable to accept credit/debit cards.

    3. Present your photo ID in person and/or send a copy of your photo ID with your form.

    4. Should you have any questions regarding transcripts, please direct those to our school counselor.

    Graduates can also send transcripts electronically (via CFNC.org) to colleges/universities in North Carolina.
    The CFNC Application Hub provides students with a free and simple two-step process for requesting transcripts.
    It enables you to request that your official NC public high school transcript electronically be sent to NC campuses.
    After you request your transcript, you may view your transcript and track your submissions.

    You will need both your NCWISE/PowerSchool number (student ID number) and your CFNC username and password.
    Please visit www.cfnc.org for further instructions.