• General Information

    Craven County Schools (CCS) Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni CCS students.  CCS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.  Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.  

    Scrib Online Records Request

    Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.


    Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:

    • Current students are encouraged to use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free.
    • Current students will receive their first documents for free.


    Important Information:

      • All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.  For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Craven County Schools (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
      • Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
      • You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  
      • For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID is required.
      • Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.  

    Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.



    Diplomas are not available for reproduction.  The ORIGINAL is the only document produced at graduation; the school does not keep a copy on file.  Most employers now require a high school transcript as proof of graduation.