• New Student Enrollment

    New students are required to present the following documents upon enrollment:

    Proof of Residence (Utility Bill, deed, or lease agreement)
    Immunization (Shot Record)
    Parent/Guardian Photo ID
    Birth Certificate
    Report Card/Withdrawal form
    Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - if applicable
    Legal Custody Papers - if applicable


    Student Withdrawal Process

    The steps in the withdrawal process are as follows:

    1. The student will need to pick up a withdrawal form from the counseling secretary. A parent or guardian must physically come into the counseling office with the withdrawal form completely filled out with a photo id proving they are parent or guardian to withdraw the student.
    2. The student must return all books and check out with each of his/her teachers and media center. If any textbooks or library books are owed, the student will need to return the books or pay to replace them prior to withdrawing.
    3. Once the student completes the withdrawal process, the counseling secretary will gie the parent or guardian a copy of the withdrawal forms. Official records will be mailed to the receiving school upon their request for records.

  • Guidance Staff


    Wanda Thompkins

    Michelle Harrelson

    Delzora Clark

    Alex Ranieri