New Student Enrollment Informationfor Havelock High School
PLEASE NOTE: Only legal parents or guardians may enroll students into HHS.
If you are enrolling a new student during the Academic School Year, you may contact Cheryl Borton to begin the enrollment process at:
Legal Parents or Guardians Must Provide:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's current Immunization Records
- Parent's Photo Identification
- High School Transcript (Grades 9 - 12)
- Report Card stating promotion to 9th grade (first year 9th grade student exiting from the 8th grade).
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Child's Official Transcript from all High Schools previously attended.
- Attendance and Discipline Reports from all High Schools previously attended
- Parent/Guardian's Proof of current residence (current utility bill, driver's license, current lease, etc.)
- Homeschool documentation (if child was homeschooled prior to entering public schools).
- Withdrawal form from the previous school (if student is entering after the first day of school.
Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan:Do you have an IEP or 504? If so, inform us so that records may be requested from the previous school.
Physical Exam? All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of physical exam on the NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form within 30 days of enrollment.
Craven County Schools Online EnrollmentThe Craven County Schools erollment process can be completed online. Please use the Craven County Schools Student Online Enrollment link below to being the enrollment process.The documents below can also be printed, completed and dropped off by the front office to Mrs. Borton.
- Havelock High Registration Check List
- Craven County High School Enrollment Form
- North Carolina Health Assessment Transmittal Form
- Craven County School Medical Update Form
- Request for Student Records Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Military Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Optional)
- Student Transportation Information Form (Unavailable Online)
HHS Student Withdrawal Process
PLEASE NOTE: Only legal parents or guardians may withdraw students from HHS.
If you are withdrawing a student during the Academic School Year, you may contact Cheryl Borton to begin the withdrawal process at: (252)444-5114.