Fish Kill Mystery Instructions:
- Go to the following website (or open the pdf on the website)
- Read the first two pages of “The Fish Kill Mystery” – stop reading
- In your composition books, make a prediction of what you think killed the fish.
- Read the rest of “The Fish Kill Mystery”
- Now write a one paragraph conclusion on what killed the fish!
To get a copy of the textbook, click the link below.It will automatically download to your computer.
- Answer the first two questions under the questions section.
Structures and Functions of Living Organisms (Disease)
Molecular Biology (Health)
Earth HistoryWe will be using chapter 15 and 16 of the textbook for this unit.
Energy Conservation and Transfer
EcosystemsNitrogen Cycle - Study Jams , Nitrogen Cycle Animation, Nitrogen Cycle - Picture, Nitrogen Cycle - Animation
Earth Systems, Structures and Processes (Hydrosphere)(fresh water)(salt water)
Evolution and Genetics