• Community College Placement Testing
    With the exception of PED and ACA, in order for students to enroll in college courses, they have to place into them using a college readiness measure.  Students can place into college classes by taking the COMPASS test and using those scores, using PLAN and/or ACT scores, and/or being provisionally enrolled (special circumstances-junior year and beyond only).

    More information about the COMPASS test, including study guides and practice questions can be found below...

    Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors can take the COMPASS test at the Academic Skills Center (ASC) in Havelock at any time the student is free and the ASC is open.  They just need to have their CCC ID and let the people working there know they are an ECE student.