~Code of Conduct ~
· Come to class prepared to learn; please bring supplies, such as pencil, paper, and a willing spirit every day.
· Be punctual. Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
· Listen; follow directions the first time they are given.
· Respect you and others around you by using polite speech and body language.
· Stay in your seat.
· Do not argue with Mrs. Jones.
· Turn in all assignments on time.
· Wait to be dismissed by Mrs. Jones, not the bell.
· Be mindful of all school and county policies and practices.
· Monitor your behavior at all times.
· Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
· Attend to personal needs (restroom) before class. No eating or drinking in class unless specified by Mrs. Jones.
· Respect the property of others.
· Be sure to follow all rules found in the Student Handbook.