Service members and their families now can gain access to beneficiary resources from their mobile devices. Before the unveiling of the Military OneSource app, beneficiaries could access information via their personal computers. Military OneSource provides resources regarding:
* Child care options.
* Relationship counseling.
* Domestic violence awareness.
* Parenting tips.
* A digital library for Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) programs.
* Tips for communicating over long distances.
* Moving and housing.
* Tax services.
* Confidential help.
* Financial and legal assistance.
* Confidential non-medical counseling.
* Health and wellness.
* A benefits finder.
* Recreation, travel and shopping.
* An installation program directory.
Available through Google Play and in the Apple App Store.