The Elementary Department of Craven County Schools will:
- Implement, monitor, and continously improve district curriculum in grades K-5.
- Utilize and analyze data to improve teaching and learning in all classrooms.
- Grow educator capacity by providing professional learning and aligned resources.
- Support the continous improvement of reading and the foundational skills in grades K-3.
- Facilitate the development and continous improvement of a collaborative culture for educators.
- Albert H. Bangert Elementary
- Arthur W. Edwards Elementary
- Ben D. Quinn Elementary
- Bridgeton Elementary
- Brinson Memorial Elementary
- Creekside Elementary
- Graham A. Barden Elementary
- Havelock Elementary
- James W. Smith Elementary
- J.T. Barber Elementary
- Oaks Road Academy
- Roger Bell New Tech Academy
- Trent Park Elementary
- Vanceboro Farm Life Elementary
- W.J. Gurganus Elementary