Havelock Middle School
Trouble with Rapid Identity
Click the following link to see a slide presentation on how to clear your iPad's browser history.
I Can't Get Into Canvas!
To get into Canvas:
1. Open a browser; either Chrome. or Safari .
(I prefer Chrome)
2. Choose your school Gmail account.
3. You may need to log into Rapid Identity with your student number and the password.
4. In the search bar, , type in:
NCEdCloud. Click on 'my.ncedcloud.org.'
5. on the Rapid Identity scren, put in your student number and click 'Go.'
6. On the next screen, put in your password and click, 'Go.'
7. Next, you should see the Rapid Identity page:
8. Click on the Canvas app and it should say in the lower right hand corner, 'Launch.'
9. Click 'Launch' and you should see all of your Canvas courses.
Clever Is Not Working, AAAAAHHHHH!
To get to the Clever app, is similar to getting to Canvas. Take a look at the following steps :
1. Go into a browser, either Chrome
or Safari .
~You will be asked to log into Rapid Identity with your student number and password~
2. Log in with your student Gmail account.
3. In the search bar . type in Clever.
4. Click on 'Clever Log In.'
5. Log in 'as a student.'
6. Log in with your school Gmail account. You may be given the option to click your email or you may have to type it in.
7. The next screen should have you choose your home school. If your home school is Havelock Middle, type in Havelock Middle and choose that school. If your homeschool is Tucker Creek, type in Tucker Creek and choose that school.
8. This should bring you into the Clever app.
9. Scroll down and you will be able to access Fastbridge and Lexia.
10. Bookmark this page for easier access.
Dumb Pop Ups!
School Net Assessments require pop-ups. Here is how to disable blocking on your iPad:
1. Go to settings on your iPad:
2. Scroll down and click on Safari :
3. Scroll down and go to "Block Pop Ups," if it is green, you will need to toggle it off.
4. Leave settings, and shut down your iPad.
5. Wait 10 to 20 seconds and then restart your iPad.