ZOOM Cheat Sheet for Beginners
If you’ve never used ZOOM before, here are a few easy steps to get you started.
If you don’t have a hyperlink:
1. Open up your web browser and log into Zoom.com
2. Click on join a meeting
3. Type in the meeting ID and click join
4. You may need to click on [open.zoom.us], especially the first time 5. Click join with computer audio
If you were given a hyperlink:
1. Click on the link and it should take you directly to the meeting.
2. Follow steps 4 & 5 as stated above.
1. Your microphone and video controls are in the bottom left corner. Please keep on mute unless you are speaking.
2. If you are accessing Zoom from a tablet or your cell phone, you will need to first download the Zoom app.
3. At the top of the page, you will see other participants. 4. Please be respectful of others speaking and wait your turn.
Period 2: https://cravenk12.zoom.us/j/96056785361
Period 3: https://cravenk12.zoom.us/j/94812537205
Period: 4: https://cravenk12.zoom.us/j/91773271386