Earth and Environmental Science Syllabus
Welcome students to Mr. Pittman’s Earth and Environmental Science class. I hope that you are excited for this course.
Classwork/Daily Work-25% Honors-15%
Each day, I expect you to bring all needed materials to class including a charged iPad. Failure to do this can result in loss of points for the day. Students are expected to participate each day in the class lesson. A few ground rules for class:
- Respect the instructor
- Respect your peers
- Raise your hand to ask questions.
- Do not talk while someone else is speaking.
- NO CELL PHONES should be visible or out in class.
- NO Eating in the classroom at any time!
- Log into zoom everyday at your assigned time!
- Be free of distractions.
- Be upright and attentive.
- Remember classroom etiquette.
- Be willing to participate.
- Students are expected to be a vital partner in this class. We are going to actively learn together and make this semester a great one!