NJROTC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Success in NJROTC can create opportunities for college scholarships in ROTC.
COLLEGE ROTC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- U.S. Citizen
- 17 years old by September 1st of the year starting college
- Be a High School graduate or possess equivalency certificates by August 1st of the same year
- ACT 22 Math and 22 English required to apply
- SAT 520 Math and 530 Verbal required to apply
ROTC COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
- Full tuition- Full tuition at over 100 universities across the nation
- Books- Scholarship students get all the costs of books and laboratory fees reimbursed.
- Monthly Stipend- Scholarship recipients receive a monthly stipend while enrolled in the program.
- No Obligation- There is NO OBLIGATION incurred by applying for the college scholarship. In fact, you can accept the scholarship and stay enrolled in the program for a FULL YEAR without incurring an obligation. Try the program for one year. If after one year you find that the Navy is not for you, drop the scholarship and OWE NOTHING!!! That's the one year of tuition on the Navy, with no obligation incurred.
Upon graduation from college ROTC students have a guaranteed job in the United States Navy. Graduates are placed directly into managerial positions as pilots, aircraft mission commanders, surface warfare officers, SEALS, nuclear power submarine officers, or Explosive Ordnance Disposal officers. For complete information regarding Navy ROTC scholarship click on the NROTC Scholarship Website at https://www.nrotc.navy.mil/
Navy JROTC College Test prep: https://jrotccollegeprep.com/
ASVAB Practice: https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab