Name Change on License

  • Educators can request a name change on their license by making an application through the on-line licensure system. If the educator is employed, the licensure specialist for the school system can assist in making this request. A social security card or driver's license with the new name will have to be scanned an uploaded with the application. It is strongly suggested to use the driver's license as evidence.
    You should also notify your district licensure specialist of any name change.

    There is a $60 licensure processing fee to request a name change for educators. The fee must be paid by MasterCard or VISA credit card and is non-refundable. The educator can track the request through their on-line license account.

Licensure Specialist