• Student Parking


    Obtaining a parking pass

    You will need to go to the Redd Building at the Havelock CCC campus. Let them know you are an ECE student and they will issue you a parking pass for the parking lot.


    Where to park

    Only park in the parking lot across from ECE. Do not park in the back parking lot at any time and absolutly no parking in Visitor Only parking.